Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Unless you are purchasing a membership from Audazzle, or donating towards the cost of our free to play games or the Mists of Audazzle platform, we currently* have no reason to collect any personal information other than a valid email address.
Email addresses are used by the game as mode of messaging game updates, your score, progress and game content. Email addresses will also be used to share new game content or game assets between game users (indirectly).
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
* valid until September 2015 where we may investigate other modes of sending game messages such as microblog like twitter or push notifications